|cmv leading to Hep B?
Jan 31, 2002
I understand that CMV causes Hepatitis like symptoms, but can it actually lead to Hep B?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Hepatitis is a general term for infection or inflammation of the liver. There are many many causes of hepatitis, including a number of viruses. The hepatitis caused by CMV has nothing to do with the hepatitis caused by the hepatitis B virus-- you've gotten the terms confused. I hope it makes sense now.
hep b vaccine
Confusion and Personality Change
- Can U Get Hiv Through A Dried Up Cut?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What To Do When Prescriptions Do Not Work For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Can Can Cause A False Positive Syphilis Test?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Vagina
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.