|cmv leading to Hep B?
Jan 31, 2002
I understand that CMV causes Hepatitis like symptoms, but can it actually lead to Hep B?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Hepatitis is a general term for infection or inflammation of the liver. There are many many causes of hepatitis, including a number of viruses. The hepatitis caused by CMV has nothing to do with the hepatitis caused by the hepatitis B virus-- you've gotten the terms confused. I hope it makes sense now.
hep b vaccine
Confusion and Personality Change
- Diseases That Mimic Hiv
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Show Up In Your System?
- Are High Alt And Ast Indicative Of Hiv?
- Insurance Coverage For Buffalo Hump Surgery Removal
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.