|hep b vaccine
Jan 31, 2002
Can the Hep B vaccine cause the virus Hepatitis B?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
No!! The hepatitis B vaccine protects you from getting hepatitis B.
Response to big legs
cmv leading to Hep B?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Gonorrhea?
- Vaginitis And Yeast Infection
- Tingling In Hands And Feet With Shingles
- Syphilis Antibiotics
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes The Day After Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.