|Response to big legs
Jan 31, 2002
Hey Doc, Thanks for your forum and that's exactly how my lymphoma was found. I developed a fat leg caused by those lymph nodes in the groin. After chemo and radiation, I'm in remission and the leg is slowly decreasing in size (very slowly).
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Thanks for sharing your experience. I hope the person who sent in that question will seek evaluation right away.
hep b vaccine
- Can You Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- If Both Partners Are Std Free Can You Still Get An Std?
- 6 Months Hiv Test Was Nonreactive After Unprotected Oral Sex
- Can Someone Get Hiv From Swallowing Semen?
- Can You Get Mono And Hiv In One Blood Test?
- Cut By Clippers At Barber Shop Hiv Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.