Jan 31, 2002
dear Dr.: If some body can't produce antibodies for any reason ( cancers, autoinmune diseases , others) , does this mean that she/he will progress faster to AIDS?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Response to big legs
- Can You Get HIV From Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Black Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.