Jan 31, 2002
dear Dr.: If some body can't produce antibodies for any reason ( cancers, autoinmune diseases , others) , does this mean that she/he will progress faster to AIDS?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Response to big legs
- Can U Get Hepatitis C From A Bloody Finger In Your Mouth?
- Kaposi's Sarcoma In African Americans
- Percentage Of Teenagers With Hiv In America
- Viral Load To Diagnose Hiv Infection
- What Percentage Of People Who Consistently And Correctly Use Latex Condoms Avoid Hiv Infection?
- What R Symptoms Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.