Jan 31, 2002
dear Dr.: If some body can't produce antibodies for any reason ( cancers, autoinmune diseases , others) , does this mean that she/he will progress faster to AIDS?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Response to big legs
- Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Headache After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.