Jan 31, 2002
dear Dr.: If some body can't produce antibodies for any reason ( cancers, autoinmune diseases , others) , does this mean that she/he will progress faster to AIDS?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Response to big legs
- Is Dizziness An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Headache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Testicular Pain A Symptom Of HIV?
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Take Amoxicillin For Vaginal Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.