Jan 31, 2002
dear Dr.: If some body can't produce antibodies for any reason ( cancers, autoinmune diseases , others) , does this mean that she/he will progress faster to AIDS?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Response to big legs
- Is Sore On Tongue A Symptom Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.