Jan 28, 2002
Hi Dr, does CMV cause the vision to become blurred close up?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
If CMV is going to affect your vision, it will affect both close-up and distance vision.
Can I pass CMV to my baby?
- Vaginal Fluid How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Are Red Spots A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Seroconverting After Sex With A Prostitute
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Does Gardasil Work If Already Have Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.