Jan 28, 2002
Hi Dr, does CMV cause the vision to become blurred close up?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
If CMV is going to affect your vision, it will affect both close-up and distance vision.
Can I pass CMV to my baby?
- Itchy Balls After Touching Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep B With A Condom?
- Once You Have A Std Do You Ever Get Rid Of The Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.