Jan 28, 2002
Hi Dr, does CMV cause the vision to become blurred close up?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
If CMV is going to affect your vision, it will affect both close-up and distance vision.
Can I pass CMV to my baby?
- What If You Are Not Cured After Taking Bacterial Vaginosis Medications?
- What Happens If Shingles Are Not Treated With Medicine?
- What Foods To Eat And Avoid With Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does A Sore Look Like When You Have Genital Herpes?
- Can You Get Vaginosis From A Latex Condom?
- Syphilis Rash On Arm
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.