|Woman with KS question
Jan 28, 2002
Can KS look like a round, red mark the size of a dime-- flat, non-itching, with a somewhat wrinkly appearance that blanches when pressed?
Your forum is excellent. Thanks.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
This does not sound like KS, which is not wrinkly in appeareance and does not blanch with pressure.
swollen glands painful?
- How Common Is Lipodystrophy?
- HIV Infection Risk Touching An Open Scab
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Ache In Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Achy Balls After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.