Jan 24, 2002
What other conditions could resemble KS? Some types of vasculitis maybe???
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Bacillary angiomatosis can sometimes resemble KS. I have not seen any vasculitic lesions that look like KS.
Past Hep B
Antibiotic Use For Extended Time Period
- Odds Of Infection Dried Blood
- Oral Sex On A Woman And HIV Transmission Risk
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Are White Spots A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.