Jan 24, 2002
What other conditions could resemble KS? Some types of vasculitis maybe???
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Bacillary angiomatosis can sometimes resemble KS. I have not seen any vasculitic lesions that look like KS.
Past Hep B
Antibiotic Use For Extended Time Period
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Discharge Cause Sores?
- Severe Chest Pain And Vaginal Bleeding
- Can I Drink Alcohol With Combivir And Viramune?
- Cut In Mouth Drinking Out Of Someone's Glass HIV Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.