Jan 24, 2002
What other conditions could resemble KS? Some types of vasculitis maybe???
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Bacillary angiomatosis can sometimes resemble KS. I have not seen any vasculitic lesions that look like KS.
Past Hep B
Antibiotic Use For Extended Time Period
- Strip Club Std Hiv Risk
- What Do You Do If You Accidentally Inject Yourself With Hiv Needle?
- Will You Contract Hiv By Having Sex With An Hiv Negative Person?
- Why Are Black People More Prone To Hiv Infection?
- Can A Woman Transmit Hiv To A Man Through Fellatio?
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Fecal Matter?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.