Jan 24, 2002
What other conditions could resemble KS? Some types of vasculitis maybe???
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Bacillary angiomatosis can sometimes resemble KS. I have not seen any vasculitic lesions that look like KS.
Past Hep B
Antibiotic Use For Extended Time Period
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
- Rosacea And Hiv
- How Much Blood Must Be Transmitted In Order To Get Hiv?
- When Will A Blood Test Show Herpes?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.