|Past Hep B
Jan 24, 2002
Hi Dr, I had acute Hep B in July symptoms ended around end of Aug. Dr says in Sept that my liver functions normal. If I had HIV wouldnt the Hep B onset have been worse. Working up nerve to get tested soon. Please answer Thanx
Response from Dr. Feinberg
I am not aware of any information that indicates that having HIV results in a more severe case of hepatitis B.
Seriousness of Toxoplasmosis
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With Hooker?
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Is Headache An Early Sign Of HIV?
- How Do You Know If You Have Systemic Candidiasis?
- Can You Get HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.