|CT Scan and Lymph-Nodes
Jan 21, 2002
If nodes were indeed swollen or enlarged even miniscule, would a CT SCAN detect this??? Thank you very much.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Swollen lymph nodes should be apparent on CT scan.
Can Thrush be transmitted
Acute arthritis complications in adults with HIV. Osteomialitis and joint deteriaration
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- When You Get Herpes Does It Show Right Away?
- What Type Of Doctor Removes Genital Warts?
- What If You Have Sex One Week Before A Herpes Outbreak?
- Time Lapse For Genital Herpes Infection
- What Is The Typical Incubation Period For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.