|quick question II
Jan 21, 2002
What is the cause of swollen parotid glands? Will this go away and after how long? Can this be a result of HIV infection? I admire the work you people do.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
There are many reasons whay parotids can swell, and how long they remain swollen is very variable. In some cases, parotid swelling has been associated with HIV disease and can be accompanied by dry,itchy eyes and dry throat.
- Nipple Sucking How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Tattoo
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Bronchitis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.