Jan 19, 2002
Would CMV show up in a blood test within 10 days of a HIV risk exposure? Sincerely.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Do you know a Family Physician who is not HIV prejudice in the Toronto area?
- What Prescription Cream Works For Shingles?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What Happens If You Test Positive For Hpv?
- What Does Hpv Do To Your Body?
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.