Jan 19, 2002
Would CMV show up in a blood test within 10 days of a HIV risk exposure? Sincerely.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Do you know a Family Physician who is not HIV prejudice in the Toronto area?
- When Will People Infected With Hiv Show The Presence Of Antibodies?
- Most People Infected With Hiv Experience Ars Symptoms
- What Do You Do If You Accidentally Inject Yourself With Hiv Needle?
- Urine Therapy And Hiv
- Rapid Hiv Test After 3 Months
- Can U Get Hepatitis C From An Splash Of Urine In Your Eyes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.