|Do you know a Family Physician who is not HIV prejudice in the Toronto area?
Jan 19, 2002
HIV+ female needs a Family Doctor. Do you know a family doctor who doesn't mind accepting HIV+ patients in the Toronto or Scarborough area in Ontario, Canada? I have an HIV Specialist but she insists that I find a family doctor as well but I'm afraid to find a doctor and tell them I'm positive incase they don't like to treat HIV people. Please help!!!
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Unfortunately, I only know HIV specialists in Toronto, not family physicians. Why don't you ask your HIV doctor to recommend some generalists that are HIV-friendly and with whom she has good working relationships? Good luck!
- Can A Physician Practice Medicine If They Are Hiv Positive?
- People Diagnosed With Hiv Or Aids Suffered From Prejudice Or Discrimination
- Swallowing Sperm How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Touching Used Condom Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Is Dry Mouth A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Itchy Testicles A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.