Jan 19, 2002
Could hiv enlarge one tonsil or would it most likly be both tonsils in regard to hiv.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
HIV would more likely result in enlargement of both tonsils.
Do you know a Family Physician who is not HIV prejudice in the Toronto area?
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Over The Counter Drugs For Chlamydia
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Vomit?
- How Accurate Is The Elisa Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.