|Indeterminate HIV Test
Jan 13, 2002
What does it mean when your test is indeterminate for the Elisa test and then also have an indeterminate Western Blot test? It was 5 weeks when I took the HIV tests.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Indeterminate means that the tests cannot be officially called positive or negative. Further testing and followup is warranted in 4-8 weeks.
Question for the good doctor.
Abdominal Pain and Tenderness
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of Ars?
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
- How Do You Get Rid Of A Vaginal Staph Infection?
- Are Purple Bumps On Side Of Mouth Cheeks A Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.