|Antibiotics and Hiv
Jan 13, 2002
Do antibiotics progress Hiv faster in the body or do it help slow Hiv down. If i was newly infected with hiv and taking antibiotics would Hiv show up on a 3 month test?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Antibiotics have no effect on the actual process of HIV infection or on testing for HIV infection.
Plastic surgery for HIV
HIV individual interacting with non-HIV child
- Why Does Hiv Cause Diarrhea?
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Which Organs Are Affected By Herpes?
- When Do You First Breakout From Herpes?
- What Natural Herb Can Be Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.