|Antibiotics and Hiv
Jan 13, 2002
Do antibiotics progress Hiv faster in the body or do it help slow Hiv down. If i was newly infected with hiv and taking antibiotics would Hiv show up on a 3 month test?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Antibiotics have no effect on the actual process of HIV infection or on testing for HIV infection.
Plastic surgery for HIV
HIV individual interacting with non-HIV child
- Fatigue After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.