|Plastic surgery for HIV
Jan 13, 2002
I am HIV postive and living in tokyo and had started to have facial wasting on my cheek and thinking under go colleagen injection , what do u think and anu recommandation??
Response from Dr. Feinberg
You can certainly try it and see if it works for you. I'm not aware of any study of collagen injections for fat loss in HIV+s that shows that it works without fail, but it certainly won't harm you. And it may help. Good luck!
Have they found cure for AIDS??
Antibiotics and Hiv
- Tremors Associated With Shingles
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- Is There A Natural Way To Cure Hpv Genital Wart?
- What Is The Best Way To Treat Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
- Symptoms Of Shingles Without Blisters
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.