|Doxil and KS
Oct 2, 2000
Just a note to the person who wasn't getting good results on his KS from Doxil. My Oncologist has me on a combination of Doxil, Vincristine and Bleomycin. I get it every other week and after the first two doses the results were pretty impressive. All my lesions have now flattened out. So ask your doctor what your other options are. Thanks
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Thanks for sharing your experience.
HIV+ with gonorrhea
- Can You Get Hepatitis B After Vaccine?
- Pathophysiology Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- What Is The Rate Of Death To Teens From Stds?
- Chances Of Getting Hepatitis C Through Anal Sex
- Chest Pain, Fatigue, High Liver Enzymes Acute/primary Hiv
- Diarrhea Vomiting And Muscle Pain Early HIV Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.