|Doxil and KS
Oct 2, 2000
Just a note to the person who wasn't getting good results on his KS from Doxil. My Oncologist has me on a combination of Doxil, Vincristine and Bleomycin. I get it every other week and after the first two doses the results were pretty impressive. All my lesions have now flattened out. So ask your doctor what your other options are. Thanks
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Thanks for sharing your experience.
HIV+ with gonorrhea
- What Are The Chances Of Men Getting Hiv From A Woman With A Undetectable Viral Load?
- Does Hiv Cause White Spots In The Back Of The Throat?
- Hiv Testing At Planned Parenthood
- Can You Get Hep C By Having Unprotected Sex?
- Teaching Plan For The Patient With Hepatitis C
- Can You Get Hiv If U Wear A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.