|Hiv after 3 months
Jan 10, 2002
what is the chance of developeing hiv after testing negative at 3 months.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Very very small, but not zero.
CMV to my 2 month old daughter.
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- What Parts Of The Body Are Affected By Hepatitis?
- Are Red Dots On Tongue And Swollen Lymph Nodes Signs Of Hiv?
- Does Low B12 Cause Loss Of Appetite?
- Hiv From Handjob With Blood On Hands
- Itchy Skin And Dry Cough Headaches
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.