|Hiv after 3 months
Jan 10, 2002
what is the chance of developeing hiv after testing negative at 3 months.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Very very small, but not zero.
CMV to my 2 month old daughter.
- Does Hiv Take 6 Months To Show Up?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Physical Appearances Of Chlamydia?
- Treatment Of Gonorrhea In Men
- Is There A Natural Way To Cure Hpv Genital Wart?
- Is Tea Tree Oil To Cure Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.