|Hiv after 3 months
Jan 10, 2002
what is the chance of developeing hiv after testing negative at 3 months.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Very very small, but not zero.
CMV to my 2 month old daughter.
- How Long Does It Take To Contract The HIV/AIDS Virus After Sexual Intercourse?
- Early Hiv Symptoms With Pictures
- Why Does Uganda Have Lower Rates Of Hiv/aids Infections When Compared To Other Sub-saharan African Countries?
- If I Have Anemia Do I Have Hiv?
- Bleeding Gums And HIV
- Can U Get HIV From Open Mouth Kissing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.