Oct 17, 2000
i work in a nursing home and a 71 yr.old lady has yeast infection that has come all over her body. she seen a skin dr. and thats what he said. how does one get it and why does she have a rash and itch. and can i get it/? thanks
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Skin yeast infections are not contagious. The infection causes the rash and the itching. You can't catch this from her. Your employer should be able to answer (or find out the answer) your questions as well.
Night sweats, headaches
KNOWN HIV PATIENT WITH DEEP NEEDLE STICK AND INJECTION OF HER BLOOD
- Do People Get HIV From Swallowing Cum?
- Should I Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Eye Floaters Sign Of HIV Infection
- Is Diarrhea An Ars Symptom?
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.