Oct 17, 2000
I have about 60 warts on my penis....this is a severe outbreak over the last year. I had 2 removed by laser surgery 3 years ago but this was painful and was wondering if there is a way to treat this immediately without any pain? I have heard that laser surgery is the most effective way to treat them since it has the highest non-recurring rate...is this true. Thanks.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
If the warts are small, they may respond to topical therapy with imiquimod (Aldara). All other possible treatments may be painful. Warts can recur after laser treatment as well -- there is no ideal way of treating them so that won't happen.
- Is Dizziness A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Do People Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.