Oct 17, 2000
is it contagious
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Only if someone has never had chicken pox or the vaccine for chicken pox. Otherwise, no.
PLEASE, WAS THIS APPROPRIATE TREATMENT???
- Mononucleosis Test And Hiv
- If You Have A Swollen Lymph Node Does It Mean You Have Hiv?
- How Long Does It Take To Be Able To Detect Hiv In Blood Test?
- Statistics Of Catching Hiv From A One Night Stand
- Odds Of Contacting Hiv After Having Unprotected Sex Twice
- Are Tingling Numbness Neck And Herpes Zoster Symptoms Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.