Oct 17, 2000
is it contagious
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Only if someone has never had chicken pox or the vaccine for chicken pox. Otherwise, no.
PLEASE, WAS THIS APPROPRIATE TREATMENT???
- What Type Of Specialist To See Regarding Shingles?
- What Type Of Doctor Treats Shingles?
- What Short And Long Term Effects Can Gonorrhea Have?
- What Does The Discharge From Chlamydia Look Like For Men?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- Symptoms Of Herpes On The Lips
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.