Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

THANK YOU! YOU ARE GREAT!!!

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR TAKING TIME OUT OF YOUR VERY BUSY DAY, TO ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS. YOU ARE TRULY A WONDERFUL PERSON, AND DESERVED TO BE BLESSED MANY TIMES OVER AGAIN. MAY GOD BLESS AND WATCH OVER YOU ALWAYS. YOU ARE LIKE A GUARDIAN ANGEL SENT TO THOSE OF US WHO NEED YOU SO BADLY. I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU HOW TRULY GRATEFUL I AM TO HAVE YOU HEAR TO TALK TO AND HELP ME THROUGH THIS TIME IN MY LIFE. YOU ARE GREAT!!!! HUGS & KISS'S (ME WITH THE DEEP NEEDLE STICK OF KNOWN HIV PT.)

Response from Dr. Feinberg

Thank you for the kind words. I hope everything works out all right for you.

meningitis
Loss of smell and taste senses