|THANK YOU! YOU ARE GREAT!!!
Oct 24, 2000
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR TAKING TIME OUT OF YOUR VERY BUSY DAY, TO ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS. YOU ARE TRULY A WONDERFUL PERSON, AND DESERVED TO BE BLESSED MANY TIMES OVER AGAIN. MAY GOD BLESS AND WATCH OVER YOU ALWAYS. YOU ARE LIKE A GUARDIAN ANGEL SENT TO THOSE OF US WHO NEED YOU SO BADLY. I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU HOW TRULY GRATEFUL I AM TO HAVE YOU HEAR TO TALK TO AND HELP ME THROUGH THIS TIME IN MY LIFE. YOU ARE GREAT!!!! HUGS & KISS'S (ME WITH THE DEEP NEEDLE STICK OF KNOWN HIV PT.)
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Thank you for the kind words. I hope everything works out all right for you.
Loss of smell and taste senses
- At What Stage In The Hiv Virus Does Kaposi's Sarcoma Develop
- What Does It Mean If You Hiv Test Comes Back Nonreactive?
- If You Have Sex With A Hiv Postive Person How Long Does It Take To Catch It?
- Does Insurance Cover Hiv Testing?
- Can You Have Hiv And Still Have A Normal White Blood Count?
- What Is The Longest It Takes Hiv Antibodies To Show Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.