Oct 24, 2000
I've been in contact with people who have been diagnosed with meningitis. I've felt sick since last Thursday with severe headaches, backache, temperature at 97 degrees, malaise, midback spasms, etc.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Go see a doctor immediately. Good luck!
Yeast and Resistance to Diflucan?
THANK YOU! YOU ARE GREAT!!!
- Fatigue During Seroconversion
- Ache In Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.