Jan 9, 2002
Are earaches a common symptom of HIV, and if so what OI would it be related too, same with pain shooting through back of head every once in awhile.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Earaches have nothing to do with HIV disease.
Tonsils & Thrush...
Hiv after 3 months
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Anal Sex With Condom
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Razors?
- Pain In Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- How Do You Know If You Have Anal Cancer?
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.