|Tonsils & Thrush...
Jan 9, 2002
Dear Dr. Feinberg,
I never really looked at my tonsils until the last couple of weeks. Consequently, I never realized that my tonsils had crypts.
Today I squeezed one of my tonsils and out came a lot of green foul smelling cheese like stuff. This stuff really smelled bad!
My question is: is this stuff in any way associated with thrush? Or is it normal?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
This is not thrush, nor is it normal. You have tonsillitis, and need antibiotics to clear it up. See your physician.
hiv with gonorhea
- Is It Almost Impossible For A Man To Get Hiv From A Woman?
- How Easy Is It For A Man To Get Hiv From A Woman?
- Cases Of Hiv From Nail Salons
- Swollen Glands In The Groin Area And Hiv
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Causes A Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.