|hemorrhoids and hiv
Oct 26, 2000
is there an increased incidence of hemorrhoids in hiv positive people? i have a lump in my rectum which i believe to be a hemorrhoid, and was wondering if there was anything i needed to know in dealing with it?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Hemorrhoids are common, period. However, it isn't wise to assume that a lump in the rectum is hemorrhoids. It could also be a wart or cancer. Please see your doctor for a definitive diagnosis.
Supporting My Best Friend
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
- What The Chances Of Getting Herpes Without An Outbreak?
- What Reactions Does Genital Herpes Have?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Is The Physical Appearance Of Syphilis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.