|hemorrhoids and hiv
Oct 26, 2000
is there an increased incidence of hemorrhoids in hiv positive people? i have a lump in my rectum which i believe to be a hemorrhoid, and was wondering if there was anything i needed to know in dealing with it?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Hemorrhoids are common, period. However, it isn't wise to assume that a lump in the rectum is hemorrhoids. It could also be a wart or cancer. Please see your doctor for a definitive diagnosis.
Supporting My Best Friend
- Can You Get Hiv First Time Having Sex?
- When Will People Infected With Hiv Show The Presence Of Antibodies?
- Can Hiv Cause High Blood Sugar?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv With Protected Sex
- What Do The Open Sores Look Like In Your Mouth When You Get Hiv?
- How Do You Clear Up Dark Marks On Skin In Hiv Patients?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.