Nov 14, 2000
I have been diagnosed with Disseminated Actinic Porokeratosis. I have recently seen a forum on the Internet that suggested Aldara, might help to diminish the red and brown lesions. Do you know anything about this or could you suggest an alternative?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
I suggest you check with a dermatologist to see if this off-label use of Aldara is reasonable.
Abnormal bowel function/ intestinal swelling
- Hiv Symptoms In Women Early
- How Long Does Hiv Virus Live Outside Body?
- When You Have Hiv Do You Cough And Sneeze And Have A Stuffy Noes?
- How Long Before Symptoms Of Hiv Appear?
- Can You Have Sex With A Hiv Infected Person And Not Become Infected?
- How Soon After Hiv Exposure Do Symptoms Occur?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.