Nov 27, 2000
I am HIV+ since '95. No current meds, VL 40,000 CD4 560. Over the last few years I have little brown spots like moles size of an eraser head. I have 2 on my leg, 1 on my back and thigh. What could they be? no itching, little raised on one spot. My boyfriend died of KS, he had no spots. Any knowledge on this?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
You need to see a skin doctor for an accurate diagnosis. Good luck.
How long do bloodborne diseases or communicable diseases reside on surfaces?
Blood urine and high lymphocytes,triglycerides
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
- Treatment Of Male Partner Bacterial Vaginosis
- Treatment Of Chlamydia How Long Before Symptoms Gone
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
- Testing Positive For Herpes With No Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.