Nov 27, 2000
I am HIV+ since '95. No current meds, VL 40,000 CD4 560. Over the last few years I have little brown spots like moles size of an eraser head. I have 2 on my leg, 1 on my back and thigh. What could they be? no itching, little raised on one spot. My boyfriend died of KS, he had no spots. Any knowledge on this?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
You need to see a skin doctor for an accurate diagnosis. Good luck.
How long do bloodborne diseases or communicable diseases reside on surfaces?
Blood urine and high lymphocytes,triglycerides
- Sore Throat With No Other Symptoms Inside Window Period
- What Happens If Miss A Dose Of HIV Meds?
- Can The Herpes Virus Turn Into Hiv?
- How Long Before You Know You Have Hiv?
- Where Are The Swollen Glands Located In An Hiv Patient?
- Can A Physician Practice Medicine If They Are Hiv Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.