Jan 7, 2002
If you were told you had oral candisis and took a Elisa test during this period would the test be accurate. Test would have been way past the window, like 2yrs.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Could my Doc be Wrong???
hiv with gonorhea
- Is An Hiv Test Conclusive At 3 Months?
- Receptive Vaginal Sex Risk With Minimal Penetration And No Ejaculation
- What Generation Of HIV Test Does The Military Use?
- Will Pep Failures Usually Be Caught Six Weeks After Exposure?
- What To Do If Someone Intentionally Stuck Needle Hiv?
- Anxiety Of Thinking You Have Can Cause Hiv Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.