Jan 7, 2002
If you were told you had oral candisis and took a Elisa test during this period would the test be accurate. Test would have been way past the window, like 2yrs.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Could my Doc be Wrong???
hiv with gonorhea
- What's The Difference Between The Hiv Virus And Herpes?
- Are There People Out There Who Have The Hiv Virus But Never Get Sick?
- What Are Some High Risk Behaviors For Contracting Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv From Manicure?
- I Have The Antibodies For Hep C What Does That Mean
- Is A 13 Week Hiv Test Conclusive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.