Jan 4, 2002
Thank you very much.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
I agree that you don't need to worry about it.
RE:gonorea thru oral sex
- How Long After Exposure Does It Take Hiv To Show Up In Blood Test?
- Dating An Hiv-positive Woman
- Does A Girl Get Hiv Or Aids When She Gets Raped?
- If I Have Aids Or Hiv What Would Show Up Abnormal In Blood Tests?
- White Discharge Gonorrhea
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.