Jan 3, 2002
A unique fluconazol dosis :
1.- Can Control an oral candidisis? 2.- with a isoconazol cream Can control a balanitis ? Thanks and happy new year.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
A single oral dose of fluconazole may not be sufficient to cure oral candidiasis-- usually it takes at least 3 doses. It is possible to control candida balanitis with topical antifungals.
Immune Recovery Uveitis
- Is Ti Common To Get A Uti Before Herpes Outbreak?
- Typical Acute Retroviral Syndrome Disease Progression
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
- Symptoms Of Gonorrhea In Gay Men
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.