|transmission of HIV &ARS
Jan 3, 2002
Dear Doctor, Is the manner in which you contract HIV (ie. anal sex)related to the types of ARS symptoms (ie. diarreah) you might experience?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
No-- the route of transmission has no connection to subsequent symptoms due to HIV.
mild hep c?
opportunistic infection and care givers
- How Rare Is It To Get Hiv Transmitted Through Open Cuts?
- Put Condom On Backwards Is It Still Effective Against Hiv
- Would Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Pain
- Will Masturbation Cause Chlamydia To Come Back?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.