|mild hep c?
Jan 3, 2002
I have just gotten my liver Bio results & there is scaring...my docotor has suggested right aeay I go on treaments of rebetron combination? I would like to know the "alterative" remedies & other therapies? Please before I make this choose? Thanks you
Response from Dr. Feinberg
There are no other proven treatments for hepatitis C other than interferon and interferon plus ribavirin (Rebetron). Ask your doctor what he sees in your biopsy that makes him want to treat you now. It may be that treatment is the best thing for you.
Pleaseeee Answer me !!!!!!
transmission of HIV &ARS
- Is It Almost Impossible For A Man To Get Hiv From A Woman?
- Natural Treatment For Hypogonadism
- What Could Cause False Positive Rapid Hiv Test?
- If You Catch Hiv In Its Early Stages Can It Be Cured?
- Will Any Antibiotic Cure Syphilis?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.