|Pleaseeee Answer me !!!!!!
Jan 3, 2002
I just read here if you are tb skin test positive, then its' most likely you are Hiv+ is that soooo ????
Response from Dr. Feinberg
People who have active TB are at higher risk for being HIV+, and vice versa. This does NOT mean that a person with a positive skin test for past exposure to TB automatically has HIV.
mild hep c?
- Is Bruising Easily A Sign Of Hiv?
- What To Do When Prescriptions Do Not Work For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Non Sexual Ways Can Herpes Be Spread?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm And Igg?
- What Else Can Cause Blisters Besides Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.