Jan 3, 2002
dear dr is it true when someone is hiv+ and has a virus or cold,it takes longer to get over then a person that is hiv- thank you..
Response from Dr. Feinberg
I know of no data that indicate that HIV+ people have a tougher time getting over routine colds.
OK to donate blood?
Pleaseeee Answer me !!!!!!
- Hairy Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Rubbing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.