Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

I am got tested and found hiv-1 positive please help me

I am tested and found that i am effected with hiv-1 positive, and i think that i am effected from last 3 years will their be any scope of life for me if os,to what extent i can survive please answer to my question i am scared i am thinking to sucide my self if i dont have any life thenk u

Response from Dr. Feinberg

Even without any medicine, most people live for a number years before they develop AIDS and get very sick. Don't give up now-- it's much too early. If you can get medical care for your HIV, you may live even longer. Good luck!

gonorhea thru oral sex?
Is the seriousness of infection indicative of HIV/AIDS?