|See MD for sinus infestion?
Dec 25, 2001
Hi, I am recently diagnosed and my numbers are very good (CD4-1297, VRL-72). My question is, do I need to see my HIV MD everytime I have a bad cold? I feel stupid calling him since my numbers are so good and presumably I've had the infection for years and have managed to rebound from every other illness. Thanks so much for an answer, this website has been such a wealth of information for me, it is so appriciated.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
You do not need to see your doctor for every little thing that pops up and is self-limited (goes away-- eventually-- on ots own). You should however, seek professional advice when you do not get better within the usual timeframe.
Lymphoma and HIV
- Bloody Pee After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.