HCV blood in cut

Dear Dr. Fried, My cousin who is HCV positive was cut by a knife. I helped her clean the cut using some hydrogen peroxide solution. However, I had a 6-hour old cut on my finger, which had had a soft scab on it. However, I became frightened later after reading some relevant information about the virus. So I went to get an antibody test at the 3rd month which came out negative. What is the risk in this case? Should I get the 6th month antibody test?

Generally speaking, is HBV blood more infectious than HCV blood?

Response from Dr. Fried

You decribe a low risk type of exposure. Being negative at 3 months also indicates that you did not get infected and an anti-HCV test at 6 months would be the latest time point after the exposure to get tested to further show you were OK. It is EXTREMELY unlikely that you would get hepatitis C from the type of exposure you described.

Hepatitis B is easier to transmit through blood and sexual contact, than is hepatitis C. Everyone should talk to their healthcare provider about the hepatitis B vaccine, which I recommend to everyone.

2nd TIME, PCR IS NEG- CAN I BECOME INFECTED AGAIN?
Please clarify