Negative Test results after a year

After a sexual exposure last year in October i took an HIV PCR test at 3 months and it was negative but i've been symtomatic this whole time and so i have also tested for HEP B and C the whole time at 2,4,6 and 10 months and now at 13 months i still test negative for HEP c (which is my concern). These tests were the Anti-HCV blood tests and i was wondering if i still need to be concerned about HEP C after this amount of time. I don't have enough money to get a RNA-PCR test so i don't know whether to rule this out or not. Please help me with this. I am hav ing definite symptoms but can't figure out what my prob is. My ALT is currently at 32. I don't know if tjhis is bad either. Please i am confused.....

Response from Dr. Fried

Your ALT is within the normal range indicating that your liver does not appear to be inflammed or irritated. A repeatedly negative anti-HCV test (in the absence of other reasons for a poor immune system response) for greater than 1 year indicates that you did not contract hepatitis C (which is rare to acquire sexually, in any case). If you still have some type of symptoms, you should seee your doctor to investigate other possible causes for them.

Test Result
Hemochromatosis