Hepatit C

I'm from Portugal, therefore I would like to know when the Hepatit C's vacine would be avaiable on the Portuguese market? And what's the vacine name? Thank you for the attention.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Thereis no vaccine for hepatitis C as of yet. Many people are working on it, but it is difficult. The problems seem even more difficult than making an HIV vaccine. I saw Michael Houghton speak recently, the discoverer of hepatitis C who is working on the vaccine problem and he estimated that it would be ten years before the vaccine for hepatitis C is available to the public.

Finger Cracks/Hep B
Test Result