Dec 6, 2001
I'm from Portugal, therefore I would like to know when the Hepatit C's vacine would be avaiable on the Portuguese market? And what's the vacine name? Thank you for the attention.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Thereis no vaccine for hepatitis C as of yet. Many people are working on it, but it is difficult. The problems seem even more difficult than making an HIV vaccine. I saw Michael Houghton speak recently, the discoverer of hepatitis C who is working on the vaccine problem and he estimated that it would be ten years before the vaccine for hepatitis C is available to the public.
Finger Cracks/Hep B
- Could Sinus Infection Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Is Penis Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Rash After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.