Finger Cracks/Hep B

Dear Dr. Dieterich,

I had very minor surface skin cracking on my finger (from dry skin/weather)which was 24 hours old and I had put Neosporin on it as well. The cracks NEVER hurt or appeared to be deep at all and only visible when I pulled the skin on my fingers tight. Otherwise the cracks are not really noticeable. If I did mutual masterbation with a man and got an extremely small drop of precum on these day old cracks would I be at risk for Hep B? Would you recommend an Immune Globlin Shot immediately as it has only been 5 days? Please advise.

Thank you.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

This is a very low risk exposure. However you should get vaccinated for hepatitis B and you can start that right now while you are thinking about it. DTD

Hepatit C