Enzyme elevation -- should I be concerned?

I recently had a series of blood tests done, including for HIV. Blood work was all fine, except the Dr. said that my liver enzyme was somewhat elivated -- 64 was the number he gave me. He said that it was due to my overweight condition (I am 100lbs overweight) and that I should watch my diet. However, I am not sure if I was tested for hepatitis in either this test or my original blood work done a few months earlier. Should I be concerned with an elivated enzyme count of 64 and what do you recommend?

Response from Dr. Fried

Any abnormal ALT should be further investigated. Of course, the first step would be testing for hepatitis C and B, even if you don't have any definite risk factors. The extent of work-up beyond that will depend on other factors in your medical history. Being very overweight does put you at risk for fatty liver, a relatively benign condition, but one that may still lead to cirrhosis. You should discuss further evaluation with your physician.

Hepatitis B Vaccination Shot Series Interuption
HEPB-WHAT ARE THE SIDE AFFECTS