|what to do?
Nov 25, 2001
2 months ago I had a risk encounter. I've been tested for hep b and hep c, but both have been negative. 1 1/2 after posible infection I had a mild yellow jauntice in my eyes, should I get tested using PCR or vaccinated for both?
thanks in advance.
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
You may have the HBsAg,repeated and the e antigen and antibody,also you may have the PCR for Hep.C.About vaccine ,if you do not have Hep. B ,you should receive it .Unfortunately there is no C vaccine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Vaginal Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute And Negative HIV Test
- Hpv After Kissing Cut On Lip Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.