Peg or pegasys?

I've been watching this website frequently and from I've been able to ascertain, Peg and pegasys are two different medications taken in combo with ribivirin. I've been diagnosed with genotype 1 hep C, I've had the biopsy (mild to moderate liver damage). I've already tried the intron-A, ribiviron combo, rebetron injection and I had no response. Which of the two medications (Peg or Pegasys) would you recommend for me? I understand pegasys hasn't been approved yet and since I only have moderate liver damage, I could wait till it's approved if it is a more potent medication against the Hep C virus. FYI, i'm also HIV+...viral load undetectable, and T-cell count over 500..thank you

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

You may want to check another answer given today about the same topic;if it is worthwhile to wait for Pegasys.In yopur case,the answer will be probably yes.You do not have any urgency for treatment,you are a non responder to previous mono and combo,and you are coinfected.In all these groups ,Peg-Intron is no better than Rebetron.There will be a lot of reports next year of the efficacy of Pegasys/RBV in coinfection,and our own data in non responders.

need to know!
what to do?